[thelist] Pop-up menus & Snippets in Dreamweaver MX

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Tue Sep 16 00:28:06 CDT 2003

> Can anyone tell me why this is not working?

Could be any number of reasons. I'd wager that the other pages are not
on the same directory level as the home and therefore the path info is
wrong in the code. Or you copied the JS for the head, but not the
onLoad calls. Or something else.

May I suggest you select your home page side nav system inside DW and
create from it a library item. Then insert that item into the other
pages. When you do that, DW is smart enough to update the path and to
carry over the necessary JS.

HTH.

Regards,
Bob Haroche