[thelist] Weird IE6 Hijacking

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 06:20:28 CDT 2003

I ahve just encountered a similar problem, my machine is running slower and if I
reboot I get a regedit warning can't remember without rebooting the exact
message.

Then when I launch IE6 my home page has been reset to a search engine in the
states and I cant remember that until I reboot again.

This must be an IE6 problem, because I have only just upgraded from IE5 wait for
it... for security reasons!

Never had any problems previously, for 18 months.

Andrew