[thelist] Making favicons on OS X

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Tue Sep 16 10:49:12 CDT 2003

MacAddict ran a "How-To" article on making the favicons.  It was 2- 3 months
ago.  It was a simple step by step to creating a favicon with photoshop.  It
may or may not be posted on their website - www.macaddict.com - I'm not
sure.  If not you can try a google search for the article, or write
MacAddcit and request the issue with the article in it.  The image has to be
16x16 to fit next to the url.  I will see if I can find the article and
repost here with the issue number and month.

--
Jono Young
Designer/Illustrator