[thelist] IE6 Resetting home page

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 09:59:33 CDT 2003

>I experienced a similar problem on my W2K machine using IE6 about 6-9
>months ago, I search & research for a resolution. I even asked for help
>on eVolt, but never did find a solution.
>
>So I broke out my W2K disc and reinstalled the OS. (What a pain it was...)
>
>Brian

heres the solution...

well I couldn't wait for you guys!

It worked so if anyone has this problem all of the below applies :-)

Andrew

<tip type="save posts from evolt" author="Andrew Maynes">
Even if you don't use the information from threads not relevant at the time
store them in a folder for a rainy day!  They may be needed and you will save
time posting questions that have already been anaswered.
</tip>