[thelist] ftp Client for Linux (RH)

Bill Haenel mail at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Sep 17 21:17:22 CDT 2003

I use Konqueror under KDE, and GFTP under Gnome. Neither are quite as
friendly or as slick as SmartFTP under WinXP. But after looking around a
bit, it seemed Konqueror was about the best GUI thing going if you set
it up with split-view and bookmark your FTP sites, etc.

BH

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/