[thelist] [php] globals q [solved]

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Sep 18 08:30:18 CDT 2003

From: "kris burford" <kris at midtempo.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 9:18 AM

> so, finally went back to the original form and discovered that i'd
> neglected to include enctype="multipart/form-data", which sorted all my
> problems...
>
> (i'd make this a tip, but it seems that it's already there a number of
times!)

Kris,

Never use that an excuse.  Repeated tips (if they are important) are Ok,
IMO.  :-)

<tip type="Clothes" author="Joshua Olson">
eBay is a great way to get a whole pile of clothes for a child for next to
nothing.  They're used, but children grow so fast that they were probably
only worn 5 or 6 times.  My wife just got a *huge* box of almost new
children's clothes for $50 (US)... what a deal!
</tip>

That tip is relevant because otherwise we would've spent a couple hundred of
my web consultation and development income dollars on clothes.

Conservation of funds is one way to get a kitty big enough to really grow
the business.

<tip type="APC Recall" author="Joshua Olson">
If you own or are using an APC UPS, check out http://www.apc.com as they are
currently recalling a couple of models due to fire hazard caused by
overheating.
</tip>

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer