[thelist] Flash export help

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 17 23:12:37 CDT 2003

Well, I'm starting my big map flash project finally.

It is a very large (2MB) .fla and I'm trying to export it but it won't
compile. I get an error that there isn't enough memory on the stack.
What can I do?

I'm using OSX and Flash MX with 640MB RAM.

I'm not sure I can change the physical size of the file since it is a
professional cartographer's map and is rather large in dimension. I've
tried to eliminate unnessary layers, but can't seem to get it down to
the point where I can compile it.

Oddly we were able to export the map as .swf from Freehand ok.

Any suggestions appreciated.