[thelist] OSS Data-bound web grids (MySQL)

matt fetting fotwentae at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 14:01:56 CDT 2003

This is my first post. *Rings the welcome-bell*.

My searches for a tight data-bound web grid to allow for edit/display of
MySQL data has resulted in little thus far, with the exception of a couple
flimsy, non-editable Javascript grid controls. Is anyone aware of a stable,
editable grid control of the open-source variety? Idealy, it would be
something like these:

http://www.componentsource.com/search.asp?fl=&gf=+BUSFUNCGRIDS&gd=Grids&bc=&sc=CS&ss=Y&pc=Y&ap=Y&hl=Y&ln=Y

Where I'm coming from:
My project has me pulling data from 4 tables, creating a yearly staff
calendar with two week date blocks on x and peoples' names on the y. About
~350 cells all in all. Would love to avoid having to serve this off of MS
resources that I don't have.

regards,
Matt