[thelist] autocomplete not working all of a sudden

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Thu Sep 18 22:54:13 CDT 2003

> Pardon the crosspost but I figure if I'm going to post the same question
> to two lists anyway, why not get it over with in one shot?

because when people reply, unless they are really on the ball, the reply
will go to both lists, and if they aren't subscribed to both lists, one of
the posts will bounce, which isn't too terrible if the bounce is automated,
but can cause the list admin needless work if non-subscriber posts are held
for manual intervention

that's why not

;o)