[thelist] Spanish Translator with pronunciation.

Patrick Forsythe fuse at toto.net
Fri Sep 19 10:22:17 CDT 2003

I have a customer that is wanting to add a Spanish Dictionary to their
site. They want to be able to do translations and have pronunciations of
the words. I have been googling most of the morning, but all i am finding
are client applications not something that could be used on a website. I
have looked at systran but I have not seen  a web version similar to what
google or translation.lycos.com used but it also lakes any pronunciation
cues which are something that is important to this client. So if any one on
the list this fine Friday can help please let me know.

Patrick Forsythe Jr
Smallville Communications, Inc
Kansas City, KS