[thelist] function to return a value from the server...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 19 16:47:28 CDT 2003

Hi...

A quick/short question... I'm curious. If I have multiple pages on a site.
Is there a short/quick method for me to have each page call back to the
server to basically query it, and return a value if a certain attribute on
the server has been set...

In other words, I'd like to add a bit of code or a function to each page,
such that if the server attribute changes, the change would be reflected on
any page accessed by the user...

I'm looking for a quick/cheap (processing cost) solution....

Thanks

Bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net
(925) 866-2790