[thelist] PHP Beginner

Seshadri.Varadhan at in.efunds.com Seshadri.Varadhan at in.efunds.com
Mon Sep 22 09:36:21 CDT 2003

Hi All,
I am in the idea of learning PHP. Can anyone of you let me know what is the prerequisite to learn
PHP?

Thanks and Regards,
Seshadri

This  electronic  mail  message  is  intended  solely  for  the  named  recipients  and  may contain
confidential  and  proprietary  business information of eFunds Corporation and all its subsidiaries.
If  you  are  not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately.  You may not disclose the
contents  to  any  other  person;  use  this  electronic  mail message or its contents for any other
purpose; or further store or copy its contents in any medium.