[thelist] javascript for expand/collapse list (aka tree view)

Jcbullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 08:53:26 CDT 2003

> Stephanie,
>
> I'm not sure if you're still interested, or if this will meet your needs,
> but I just modified my script, which was modified from Tom's (which was
> modified from someone else's - isn't the web great?), so that it uses a
+/-
> as the expand/collapse link. You can check it out here:
> http://sarah.designshift.com/js/expand-collapse-tree.html

Whoooo!

is this the sort of thing that can deliver a dynamic representation of a
directory structure  [ with built in (say) do not show *.pdf or *.ihtml
functinality] on a web page???? I would love such a thing on one of my sites
would anyone shae the necssary code in return for credit?

John
Webmaster http://www.ime.org.uk