[thelist] looking to make 360 degree rotation movies

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Wed Sep 24 18:30:31 CDT 2003

Hi.

What I would like to do is create those "movies" that allow you to
rotate an object 360 degrees.

I know about Quicktime VR but would rather not spend 400 dollars on it.
I found two programs that can also do this (one makes a java file and
the other makes a flash file) but they were only for PC and I need this
to work on a Mac (OS X specifically).

I could make this in Flash 5 myself but I thought I'd query the list
before I set off on another adventure. Are there any flash files
available that I can download that will do this? Or maybe there are some
other programs that will do this that will run on OS X?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Chris.