[thelist] why don't my forms print in Mozilla?

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Wed Sep 24 21:51:02 CDT 2003

How come my forms don't print in Mozilla (1.5 on NT)?

http://www.greens.org.nz/office/join_post.htm
http://www.greens.org.nz/office/donate_post.htm

The rest of the page prints but not the form.

Is it because I have specified <form action="none">?

If so, what is the correct way to have a form that is not meant to be submitted, but is meant to be filled in and printed.

cheers

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand
http://hyperdisc.unitec.ac.nz/staff/syoung.htm
I would provide a URL for my official staffpage, but its too long and complex