[thelist] why don't my forms print in Mozilla?

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Wed Sep 24 22:21:23 CDT 2003

Paul Bennett <paul at teltest.com> wrote:

> Why don't you try having the form action as the same page and see if
> that helps

Thanks, I did try making <form action="#"> but it was the same. Doh! sorry everyone, it also happens when there is a valid action specified.

> maybe you're smoking something ;) Thay look fine here Moz 1.4b on win2k

Ha ha, ;)   this is what I see:
http://www.greens.org.nz/images/formnoprint.gif

Maybe its a Mozilla print setting.

cheers

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand
http://hyperdisc.unitec.ac.nz/staff/syoung.htm
I would provide a URL for my official staffpage, but its too long and complex