[thelist] Re: RE: link borders on a MAC (Jeff Howden)

J. Anthony Peth jpeth at mac.com
Thu Sep 25 10:14:07 CDT 2003

Dan,

Thanks for wording it so nicely. I wanted to say something to Jeff about his
posts, but thought I'd be too rough. People like him can make it less
enjoyable for those of us who are just beginning. I guess there are people
like him in every field. It is also clear that (from the look of his website
and the content of his posts) that he is not in this field as an artist but
more of a programmer, and is looking at things from a different perspective
than I am or maybe some others are.

However, I think it is important to remind ourselves that there is a lot to
learn from both perspectives, and that there is not always a right or wrong
solution to a particular problem (even though some people think their answer
is right).

Tony