[thelist] PDF Generation Software

Alex Ezell taranis at spittingllamas.com
Thu Sep 25 18:04:32 CDT 2003

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, 2:24:51 PM, David wrote:

> Hello All,

> We are in the process of evaluating web based PDF generation components.
> The environment is IIS/ASP, does anyone have any recommendations? I've
> tried ABCPDF from WebSuperGoo but so far am not ready to commit to it.

ActivePDF is one I have used in the past. Not sure about the features
it currently employs, but at the time I was using it to not only
scrape a generated HTML page into a PDF, but to also generate them
on-the-fly using FDF and template PDF's. It's pretty powerful stuff
and they have all sorts of levels that you can get into.

--
Alex
http://www.spittingllamas.com