[thelist] lists and CSS

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Thu Sep 25 20:53:15 CDT 2003

I don't know, but this is a helpful resource on CSS lists

http://www.maxdesign.com.au/presentation/listamatic/

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand
http://hyperdisc.unitec.ac.nz/staff/syoung.htm
I would provide a URL for my official staffpage, but its too long and complex

>>> kwan at tourismwhistler.com 26/09/2003 06:12:35 >>>
I have what is hopefully a simple question. When doing lists, the default
has the list indented to the right. If I want the list to be flush with the
left margin, what is the best approach to take. I was thinking to use a
negative value for the relative left positioning. Does this sound right or
is there a better method?

Thanks
Ken

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/