[thelist] Stock photo sites/Optool

Maisha Walker maisha at e-vent.org
Mon Sep 29 01:39:32 CDT 2003

Hi Tim,

Does Optool only work with browsers you actually have on your computer?

For example, I'm trying to find simulations of Mac browsers and old PC
browsers to test from a PC.

Here are some photography sites that I had & also received from this list:
http://www.ruv.net/fileadmin/2003_links/index.php?CID=9
http://www.absolutvision.com/
http://www.intuitivmedia.net/
http://creative.gettyimages.com/photodisc/