[thelist] WSDL SOAP

Javier Muniz jmuniz at granicus.com
Thu Oct 2 11:47:51 CDT 2003

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately there's really not much written about the PHP soap libraries,
however I have found that the best library for my purposes has been
PEAR::SOAP.  Docs are lacking but the mailing list has been very helpful,
and development is still in progress and moving forward.  Make sure you get
the latest version (0.8RC2 I believe) as previous versions have interop
problems.

-Javier