[thelist] Modules in Access using Linked Tables

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu Oct 2 13:38:52 CDT 2003

<double snip>
[snip]
...mission critical Access 97 database...
[/snip]

okie dokie
</double snip>

Yah I know right ?!

Actually I managed to find a work around for my problem. I ran into a
problem that prevented me from openly updating fields in linked tables in
Access. I checked my data types and PK's. I turns out that I was missing the
corresponding PK in my SQL Server. Once I make the PK active, and relinked
the table. I was able to update the fields in the linked table seamlessly.

All is well in my world once again (touch wood),

Rob