[thelist] Versign 'bad' domain name DNS

Javier Muniz jmuniz at granicus.com
Fri Oct 3 12:38:41 CDT 2003

Has anyone poked/prodded the sitefinder service for possible
vulnerabilities?  It would be a serious egg in the face of verisign if their
root servers went down because they put an untested modified version of BIND
on there.  I'm not suggesting anyone do this of course... But if I've
thought of it there's no doubt that at least 10,000 script kiddies are
thinking the same thing.

-Javier