[thelist] re:RE: scrollable content problems, especially in Netscape.

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Sun Oct 5 10:53:24 CDT 2003

Dear Listees,
Please kill this thread that I started as I can see it will go nowhere
in the direction I was hoping :)
I do not have the time to argue with Jeff over why I want to do it.

Jeff I respect everything you are saying and your points about the
expert people on here giving their advice but when someone doesn't agree
with you, you will not let it go and the original question gets buried
and forgotten. You obviously have a lot of knowledge and expertise to
give which is shown through the amount of posts that you contribute to
the list but I am afraid that the way your reply to inexperience people
like myself is often belittling and you immediately don't really take
any notice as to why we are wishing to find out about something. I don't
have the time to justify why I want to add scrollable content to my
family site and it would be no use anyhow as your not going to help so
please everyone forget about this thread as I won't be replying again.

Lisa