[thelist] PHP / Flash contracting

Christopher Joseph christopher at ideadesigners.com
Wed Oct 8 05:37:34 CDT 2003

Hi List,

I am not sure whether this is polite list etiquette. If it is not then
please inform me offlist.

BUT:

We are *potentially* looking for a PHP / Flash designer/developer as an
occasional contractor (i.e. 1-3 weeks here or there).

The following criteria *must* apply:

1. Strong PHP / Flash programming skills interacting with both XML and
Databases.
2. XHTML
3. CSS
4. Design skills preferably using Fireworks unless you have you own
software.
5. You should be able to commute to Beaconsfield, Bucks in the UK in
under 1.5 hours OR be able to get on site at least two days a week.

The following criteria would be nice to have:

1. ASP
2. .NET
3. OOP (for PHP and Flash MX 2004)
4. Ideally you must be a sole contractor not part of a larger company.

Please contact me in the first instance by emailing your C.V. *OFFLIST*.

Please Note: I will not deal with *any* agency....should an agency
contact me for this role they will immediately find themselves
blacklisted from any future work prospects.

--
Christopher Joseph

-------------------
[Internet]