[thelist] Anybody here using CVS on OS X?

Alex Ezell taranis at spittingllamas.com
Wed Oct 8 08:27:03 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, 7:55:21 AM, Andy wrote:

> Anybody here using CVS on OS X?

No, but I have used Subversion (http://subversion.tigris.org/) on OS
X. Accomplished by using Fink, here's on OS X/Fink specific page for
the subversion system: http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/svn-ssl

For a GUI, you should be able to build the Tarball of RapidSVN
(http://rapidsvn.tigris.org/) inside of Fink or even directly in OS X.
This was accomplished here in our office, but I wasn't privy to the
build process as another developer did that bit.

--
Alex
http://www.spittingllamas.com