[thelist] Mac Mail Server Software

Alex Ezell taranis at spittingllamas.com
Thu Oct 9 08:09:43 CDT 2003

Could anyone recommend good software for running a full (POP3 and
SMTP) mail server on OS X? I have found a few such as 4D Mail, but
wondered about any experiences or suggestions.

We currently have an old, really old version of QuickMail running on
an OS 9 machine and it now refuses to start the mail server.

TIA!

--
Alex
http://www.spittingllamas.com