[thelist] Web Development -- Presentation vs. Content

Raditha Dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Sat Oct 11 09:03:06 CDT 2003

Hi Beau,

Dozens of times. The most recent was when we built a directory using the
ODP rdf dump. Whenever i need to parse xml and produce an html output i
always try to use XSLT instead. Let's take this offline and discuss
don't want to blow my own trumpet in a list.

The reason that XSLT probably hasn't found as wide a usage as it should
with PHP is because of several inconsistencies in different versions of
PHP --with-xslt support.

best regards

--
Raditha Dissanayake.