[thelist] Re: Compact definition list

Patsy Price beyondwords at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 12 23:30:32 CDT 2003

>http://designshift.com/problems/glossary_solution2.html

Clive, I know you said you didn't care about older browsers, but your
final solution looks great in IE 5.1 on my Mac. For me and many
viewers of the sites I'm associated with, your solution is a keeper.
(Will still have to do something else for our NN 4.7x viewers, but
what else is new?)

Thank you! And thanks to all the other contributors to this solution.

Patsy