[thelist] Slide show with html text

Raditha Dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Mon Oct 13 09:32:06 CDT 2003

Hi,

Real.com and w3c.org are my recommendations. I have been told that adobe
premier has a smil composer but i cannot afford it :-(
if you search for MMS composer you will see SMIL composers designer
specifically for MMS but the output is a multipart message with a SMIL
component in it. There are plugins for browsers and popular mail clients.

--
Raditha Dissanayake.