[thelist] Slide show with html text

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Mon Oct 13 09:58:23 CDT 2003

So if I take the SMIL route, [1.] will it require that the user has or
downloads a plug-in?  If so, [2.] is the plug-in compatible with AOL, NS
4.7, and IE 5 browsers?  This slideshow needs to be as accessible as
possible, plus I too, cannot afford Premier.  There's go to be a way to do
this using Javascript.  I am still searching the web for answers, but there
must be someone here who has pulled this off?

--
Jono Young
Designer/Illustrator