[thelist] SQL syntax error

Joshua Hmielowski jhmielowski at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 11:44:56 CDT 2003

this echo statement give me a value of "1"

$test= require_once('Connections/productbase.php');
  echo $test;

and this echo statement gives me a this value:  "Resource id #3 "

$productbase = mysql_pconnect($hostname_productbase,
$username_productbase, $password_productbase) or die(mysql_error());
echo $productbase;