[thelist] any HomeSite experts?

Kath kath at cyber-kat.com
Mon Oct 13 15:32:52 CDT 2003

At 03:44 PM 10/13/2003, Tom wrote:
>Hey,
>
>I've recently started a new job, and I am setting up HomeSite. I have
>my home version set up just the way I want, with all the toolbars in
>place, custom buttons, etc etc.
>
>Is there any way to export these settings so I can just load them up
>at my work machine?

All of that information is stored in the "UserData" directory where you
installed Homesite.  Just copy the directory from your machine to the
machine where you work.

If you created any special templates, they are stored in the "Wizards"
directory.

Kath ...  "A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against its
government."  -Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com
Dean for President in 2004!