[thelist] Image not appearing in browser window

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Mon Oct 13 18:30:28 CDT 2003

Nan Harbison wrote:

>Hello folks,
>
>I have a very strange problem. I have an image with the
>name of a school at the top of the page. When I look at it
>on my own computer, it does not show, and if I look at the
>source, there is the table cell where the image is, but
>there is nothing in that table cell. This is happening in
>IE and NN.
>Here is the address:
>http://colonial.net/schoolweb/cmsweb/test2/index2.php

no image on page or in source for Mozilla 1.4b on Win2k

My first pick would be a script error, as if it isn't in the source then
no browser will display it
Under what conditions does it display? Is it only for this page?
check your script logic for how the imnage is inserted (from db or in
template etc) and under what coinditions and it seems likely that you
error will be there

--
	Paul Bennett
Email: paul at teltest.com