[thelist] Slide show with html text

evolt at zamba.com evolt at zamba.com
Mon Oct 13 22:58:36 CDT 2003

Coming in late on this, I have been using Arles Image Web Page Creator
http://www.digitaldutch.com/arles/ for some time to produce
portfolio/slideshow material for the portfolio section of the ACMP
website http://www.acmp.com.au/portfolios.htm, because it's very
configurable and I'm incorrigibly lazy...

Basically it produces a thumbnail page linking to larger images which
you can choose to run as an automatic slide show. Template driven, just
about everything is configurable (including captions, titles etc) and
the algorithms for resizing images are quite sophisticated (read his
explanation if you want!). Cheap and is now in version 5.28, so it's
quite established.

HTH,

Tony Page

      [ZambaGrafix]