[thelist] Slide show with html text

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Tue Oct 14 08:58:38 CDT 2003

I will look into that option.  I remember using the timeline in Dreamweaver
as part of an online training course a few months back, and it was OK, but
not great.  It seemed to produce a cheap look and feel, but that was
probably just b/c of the supplied raining material.  I think I remember
there being animation problems in IE 5 Mac?  I'll scan the links, thanks!

--
Jono Young
Designer/Illustrator