[thelist] UK Easily hosting

John C Bullas (TRG: Univ of Southampton) jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 03:12:22 CDT 2003

At 09:04 AM 15-10-03, Andrew wrote:
>Easily (UK) I have moved at least 20 domains from them to my servers over the

"U was robbed"....I pay 29.79 UKP plus 17.5% tax (35 UKP) including 5GB
data transfer for basic virtual hosting
no self promotion other than the webspace "out of the box" has an easily
splash screen
set up that you eradicate when you upload your site. You can ask for an
affiliate search box as we use on the IME

Not sure what you mean about the "self promotion banner" do you mean the
default index page when you first
gete package?

http://www.ime.org.uk lives in an easily basic virtual space

FB

BTW Andrew are you a Bjork fan? liked the domain name