[thelist] Slide show with html text

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Wed Oct 15 13:27:52 CDT 2003

Yes, I am finding solutions, I am just trying to find one that is easy
enough to pull off.  My time is also limited since I am busy with other work
for most of the day.  The DHTML coding is all a bit confusing to me at this
point, since I am very new to it all.  I checked out your slide show, and
that looks perfect for what I am trying to accomplish.  Did you hand code in
a text editor, copy and paste from Dynamic Drive, or rely on a WYSISYG like
Dreamweaver?  I will explore Dynamic Drive more, I just haven't had the time
to find all of the answers yet.

Thanks

--
Jono Young