[thelist] Top 10 JavaScripts

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 20:43:44 CDT 2003

--- Stuart Young <syoung at unitec.ac.nz> wrote:
> I'm assembling a cut n paste archive for my students of the top 10
> most useful JavaScripts, and I wondered what the listees considered
> to be the top 10 JavaScripts, the ones that no web developer can
> live without, the ones that you keep using on project after
> project.

Stuart, let me make a suggestion. The old saying goes "give a man a
fish and he eats for a day, teach him to fish and he eats for a
lifetime."

How about top 10 TECHNIQUES in JS? I think that would be more
helpful, teach them how to write JS well and it won't matter what
scripts they need, whether cut n paste or written by themselves.

Just my .02. Cut' n paste teaches you virtually nothing :)

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward