[thelist] site check - browser

muinar evolt at muinar.com
Thu Oct 16 09:42:31 CDT 2003

At 13:19 16.10.03, you wrote:
>I have just changed part of a navigation system and wonder if you could kindly
>give the site a browser check :)  I think most of the county issues whave been
>addressed from a previous check but do let me know if there is a blatant cock
>up.
>http://www.businessa2z.co.uk/index.php
>
>I'd aslo be interested to know if there are any browser time lag issues.
>
>Also any other comments would be appreciated.

Hi Andrew

Works as well in Win95 / IE5.5   :)

Another suggestion: After stepping through the 3 hops there is still
the sentence at the bottom:

'Just select your county your town / city and the type of business you are
looking for.'

This might lead to confusion from time to time...

And, if user has a larger screen, she might not see the select boxes
at the left. Did you also try a fixed-width layout?

Other than that, a smart solution, it's really '3 easy steps'.

Mike