[thelist] site check - browser

Joshua Hmielowski jhmielowski at comcast.net
Thu Oct 16 15:45:53 CDT 2003

Seems to be working well here in the US.
I assume that not too many folks have put listings in yet considering I
did not get any for the few that I tried.
other that that it  is working fine.

the one thing I did notice is that the image under the login button was
not coming through however after reloading it was present.

Josh