LOL ok, apparently this is what happens when there's a 2 hour delay getting my message to the list (I blame out Exchange server! Bah!). I figured it out. I need to "Make attribute editable" and stick in the default. Then when I need the addon code, I just choose Modify --> Template Properties and plug in the new code at the end. I got it now. :-P Took me a few tries, mind you. The terminology for "Attribute" and "label", especially in the context of how the dropdowns are populated is confusing at best. But I digress. All fixed, and I'm sorry for sharing my inner monologue with thelist. :-P Chris.