[thelist] Friday hlp! A reasonable scaled progression for

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 17 20:52:47 CDT 2003

I'd be really careful with font-sizes that are percent or relative
units (0.5em etc.) If you have nested tables or other containers your
fonts will be all different sizes. They'll get smaller and smaller the
further into your nesting you go.

As for using large, x-large etc. I favor that one, but you don't get a
lot of range. Anything over medium is usually way too big, and anything
under x-small is way too small. But I like this one anyway because it's
easier for users to resize fonts if they need to.