[thelist] No Color on Visited Links REPLY2

Randy Pearson randyp at cycla.com
Sun Oct 19 15:54:02 CDT 2003

>> BTW using "text-decoration:none" in your visited link CSS will make them
even less easy to spot?
>> but you might be doing that anyway?

Yeah, I'm doing some other styling like that. It's the color inheritance
issue that I'm grappling with. I can "solve" it by adding contextual
selectors for all the classes that might contain these links and specifying
the <a> colors explicitly (do-able, but not very elegant), but I'm more
interested in knowing whether this issue is an MSIE bug, or whether I'm
missing the point about containership and inheritance.

-- Randy