[thelist] No Color on Visited Links REPLY2

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Sun Oct 19 16:12:25 CDT 2003

> I can "solve" it by adding contextual selectors for all the classes
> that might contain these links and specifying the <a> colors
> explicitly (do-able, but not very elegant)

excuse please?

i would think that the simplest way to solve your problem would
also be the most elegant

   a, a:visited { /* stuff goes here that looks like plain text */ }

   a:link { /* stuff goes here that looks like a link */ }

no classes, no hackery, no bugs, no worries

how much more difficult do you need to make it?

rudy