[thelist] No Color on Visited Links

Randy Pearson randyp at cycla.com
Sun Oct 19 16:15:55 CDT 2003

This page itself will probably always be generated in a server-side
environment; however that probably isn't going to help, because (a) I wan't
planning on following the user's progression of hitting the links, and (b)
the page may never be refreshed (i.e., the links may just pop up child
windows with definitions).

IAC, I'm really trying to pursue the CSS issue, more than looking for a
technical workaround for this particular page. IOW, in general how to tell
links to display in the arbitrary color of their container.

-- Randy