[thelist] project website...

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Thu Oct 23 08:41:00 CDT 2003

I use the free subscription, and I have never gotten any replies to a bid
either.  I¹m not sure the employers know they can get access to the
non-paying members.  But then again, why should they take someone serious
who is not serious enough to pay up?  I would pay, if and when I can, if I
knew there were paying members who think it is worth the cost.

--
Jono Young
Designer/Illustrator