[thelist] www.quirksmode.org

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 08:10:18 CST 2003

At last.

After five months of hard work I proudly present http://www.quirksmode.org

My new site contains more than 150 pages with technical information about
common and not so common browser incompatibility problems, both in CSS and
in JavaScript.

I added pages about the :not and :empty pseudo-classes, the relation of the
viewport to the HTML/CSS and JavaScript documents shown in it, the reasons
why Explorer 5.2 Mac is a bug ridden crash prone piece of junk, updated W3C
DOM compatibility tables, the reasons why Fahrner Image Replacement should
use JavaScript, and not CSS, and a short history of web development.

Finally I'm looking for JavaScript reporters. I'm trying to set up a
JavaScript news page, but I cannot possibly fill it on my own. If you're
doing interesting JavaScript research, please write a page about it, fill in
my form and be published on my site.

Happy surfing

ppk, freelance web developer
Interaction, copywriting, JavaScript, integration
http://www.quirksmode.org/
Column "Keep it Simple": http://www.digital-web.com/columns/keepitsimple/