[thelist] Dreamweaver help needed

Simon Willison cs1spw at bath.ac.uk
Wed Oct 29 17:19:04 CST 2003

simon moss wrote:

> I'm a REAL beginner. The site I've built with Dreamweaver looks great on
> my own computer, but when I view at an Internet cafe or on some other
> screens, all my images are centred incorrectly, and the colours are not
> as I created them. Is this an appropriate place to find a "buddy" who
> can help me fix the problem in plain language ?

Post a link to the site to the list and I'm sure list members will take
a look at it and see if they can spot any obvious errors. Do you know
what browser was running at the internet cafe? What browser did you
check the site in on your own computer?

--
Simon Willison
Web development weblog: http://simon.incutio.com/