[thelist][OT] Hi- I'm a Newb :)

Anthony Baker > ThinkBigIdeas lists at thinkbigideas.com
Wed Oct 29 19:56:16 CST 2003

Fortunately, they also have a WIKI for css-discuss (which I'm on, btw)
that is damn useful as hell. Sort of sums up the best items on different
CSS-related items.

http://css-discuss.incutio.com/

And, you can always group by subject and do a mass delete every day to
easily get rid of messages you don't want to read.

Cheers,

Anthony